Powered by JACO's POWER BLADE lithium iron phosphate (LiFe) hot-swap battery technology (not included), the JACO 310 UltraLite Hot Swap Power Laptop Cart offers greater nurse and patient safety - and up to 3x longer battery life and 4x more recharge cycles per battery than lithium ion (Li-ion) hot-swap solutions. With its lightweight aluminum construction and proven durability, UltraLite 310 is the hot-swap cart you can count on for reliable, uninterrupted service - shift after shift, year after year.
** Batteries and Charger not included.
- Starting cart weight as low as 77 lbs.
- Up to 10 hours runtime between battery swaps.
- Batteries warrantied for 3 years / 4000 recharge cycles.
- AC power output for maximum hardware flexibility.
- Ships assembled.
- Lightweight aluminum and welded metal tube construction.
- Infection control: Antimicrobial embedded powder coat finish.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Internal Electronics Bay: 16" (W) x 12" (D) x 2.25" (H).
- Base Height: 8".
- Work Surface Laptop Opening: 16.50" (W) x 2.75".
- Maximum Laptop Size: 16.40" (W).