The Ergotron SV42-3312-1 StyleView Cart with LCD Pivot, LiFe Powered, 1 Drawer from Ergotron.
Stay productive and on the go with our LiFe power system. This innovative, truly ergonomic and easy-to-maneuver healthcare cart features sit-to-stand height adjustment, independent screen positioning and an adjustable back-tilt keyboard tray. Its auto-locking drawer system enables simple and efficient management of non-controlled medication.
- LiFe makes the cart extremely lightweight and easy to move. Ultrafast recharge ensures caregiver and cart uptime: A full recharge from full discharge can be completed in about two hours.
- Long battery ‘LiFe’ minimizes time and cost for maintenance and replacement. For patient and caregiver safety the entire power system and the FULL cart are certified to UL/EN/IEC 60601-1.
- Complies with EMI limits of FCC Part 15 Class A. Auto-locking drawer system: Simple and efficient non-controlled medication management at the point-of-care reduces opportunities for errors; security system stores PINs for up to 100 users.
- Drawers include positionable dividers to create multiple compartments.
- Truly ergonomic design accommodates the largest range of nurses and other caregivers; designed for sitting or standing with single-motion fluid adjustment—helps promote caregiver wellness and productivity.
- StyleView’s small footprint, with ultra-smooth gliding casters, travels easily across crowded carpet or hard surface floors and is perfect for space constrained areas.
- Open-architecture design accommodates multiple configurations: closed notebooks with monitor, CPU and monitor, thin clients, tablets, all-in-one computers and future hardware upgrades.
- Surfaces are treated with antimicrobial for product protection. Keyboard pans fully side-to-side for closer access while interacting with clients. Passes Ergotron’s 10,000-cycle motion test, which ensures a minimum of five years trouble-free sit-to-stand height adjustment.
Includes: auto-locking drawer system (ADS), primary single drawer, drawer dividers, LCD pivot, worksurface, CPU lock, secure CPU compartment, four-port USB hub, scanner holder bracket, mouse holder, wrist rest, back-tilt keyboard tray, keyboard lights, left/right mouse tray, rear handle, storage basket, cable storage, four casters (lockable), single-battery 40 Ah LiFe power system, 10-foot (3 m) coiled cord, three AC outlets, power system user interface, StyleLink software
Total maximum load on height-adjustment assembly = 33 lbs (15 kg). This is the sum of the following components: LCD pivot = 5–11 lbs (2.3–5 kg); worksurface ≤ 5 lbs (2.2 kg); keyboard tray ≤ 2 lbs (1 kg); CPU compartment ≤ 13 lbs (5.9 kg); large drawer ≤ 2 lbs (1 kg)
- Note: Locking the height of the LCD lift pivot changes the weight capacity to ≤ 20 lbs (9.1 kg), allowing it to accommodate heavier displays and all-in-one computers—contact Ergotron for details Note: If the combined LCD and CPU weight is greater than 23 lbs (10.4 kg) then the CPU must be mounted to the rear of the cart using the Universal CPU Holder accessory (ordered separately)
- † LCD and worksurface adjust 20"" (51 cm) in tandem; LCD Arm adjusts 5"" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 25"" (63 cm)
- ‡ Portrait screen orientation may be incompatible with widescreen displays > 19""
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity
- Designed for users 5'0"" to 6'1"" (152 to 185 cm) tall and for prolonged sitting or standing applications.
- The exceptional height adjustment range means shorter and taller users can work comfortably and productively in a seated as well as standing position. LCD height adjustment range of at least 25"" (63.5 cm) is standard on all LCD carts.
- Patented CF lift-and-pivot motion technology minimizes forces required to adjust cart position: Casters, height adjustment, LCD tilt and pan all require just a touch.
- For patient and caregiver safety the entire power system and the FULL cart are certified to UL/EN/IEC 60601-1 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:08. Also complies with EMI limits of FCC Part 15 Class A.
- Power System User Interface integrated conveniently on the worksurface (includes visual and audible battery status indicator)
- Surfaces are treated with antimicrobial for product protection; handles are smooth and continuous for improved cleanability.
- Environmentally clean: RoHS, REACH, WEEE and EU (94/62/EC) packaging compliant
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminum, high-grade plastic and zinc-plated steel promotes infection control.
- Large, smooth worksurface; easy-to-clean design promotes infection control Lockable, ventilated enclosed storage for closed notebook, thin client or CPU.
- Keys and locks are heavy-duty. Locking casters. CPU lock provided inside the storage compartment for additional security
- Designed to meet guidelines established by the American National Standards Institute for computer use.
- Includes FREE StyleLink with enterprise capabilities: Install, access and manage your StyleView power systems from a remote location across WAN, LAN, or VPN. Covered by Global Service Program—24/7 coverage.
- All the Details Covered. Drawer dividers are included, allowing compartments to be customized to match your workflow requirements.
- Four amber LEDs provide light over keyboard tray; includes 15-minute auto shut-off. Button for LED lights is located conveniently on worksurface.
- Rear basket keeps task-related items where they can be quickly accessed.
- Universal mounting slot for accessories and equipment.
- A unique cable management system conceals and organizes cords, making cleaning easy Ships fully assembled and is easily accessible from container.
- Quick, easy access to CPU storage compartment: One-hand operation of secure latch with slide-out worksurface ensures easy access. Security cable in compartment deters CPU theft.
- Four-port USB hub.
- TAA (Trade Agreements Act) compliant.
- Easy access to components for field replacement and serviceability: keyboard LEDs, PC boards (including the user interface).
- Easier, faster upkeep and service means less down time. Pre-routed cables provide quicker integration with equipment.
- Three-receptacle power strip located in the CPU storage compartment (North American carts) or in the base (EMEA & APAC carts).
- Four (4) ultra-smooth gliding casters for extremely easy push/pull mobility; locking casters ensure lock-in-place stability .
Compatibility and Dimensions:
- Internal Dimensions: large drawer = 2.5""H x 12""W x 10.5""D (63.5 x 305 x 267 mm)—includes dividers to configure up to 16 compartments.
- Open-architecture design accommodates multiple configurations, closed notebooks with monitor (even widescreen with up to 17.3"" diagonal size), CPU and monitor, thin clients, tablets, all-in-one computers and future hardware upgrades.
- Storage compartment for closed notebook, thin client or CPU: 17.75""W x 14.75""D x 4""H (45 x 37.5 x 10.1 cm); larger computers can mount to rear of cart with Universal CPU Holder accessory (ordered separately).
- Compact Wheel-to-Wheel Base Dimensions: 15.5"" x 17"" (394 x 432 mm).
- Worksurface Dimensions: 22.4""W x 19.75""D (567 x 502 mm).
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)