The Ergotron 24-198-055 WorkFit-C, Single LD Sit-Stand Workstation from Ergotron.
Stay energized and productive while you compute—move from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want. This computer cart’s large worksurface and height-adjustable keyboard tray and display make computing comfortable for prolonged periods. Counterbalanced adjustment points allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work! Additional features include 25" (63 cm) total height adjustment, a small footprint and advanced cable management.
- On-demand sit-stand workstation—improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose. This work style encourages healthy movement throughout the day.
- Promote fitness and comfort as you compute, reducing potential back and neck pain by adding movement into your work routine in a truly ergonomic workstation.
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and LCD screen to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort.
- Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing.
- Mobile configuration brings flexibility into the workspace.
- Easily moves through small doorways and over thresholds for collaborative meetings.
- Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day; periodic standing also promotes greater bone density and better sleep at night.
For IT and Facilities Staff:
- IT deployment friendly—set aside several fully equipped WorkFit C-Mods for temporary workers, unassigned workstations (aka hoteling or hot desking) or telecommuter work pods; roll to the place of need (easily stored and ready to roll).
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply removing a section of worksurface and rolling in the sit-to-stand WorkFit, without the cost of expensive professional installers. Safe and neat routing of cables through the expansive cable management storage area.
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment. Takes less time to retrofit existing stations or repurpose for changing workforce, reduces facility spend.
For HR/Risk Management and Company Cost Savings:
- Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine. Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs.
- Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment—healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases. WorkFit supports healthy neck and back conditions.
- According to the 2007 OE Medicine Journal, back and neck pain are cited as the most costly conditions affecting employees.
- Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases 12%–18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture**
- WorkFit-C Sit-Stand Workstation for Single LCD Monitor, LD, with Mobile Cart Base (two-tone grey).
- Includes: cart, LCD pivot, integrated worksurface, keyboard tray with left/right mouse tray, wrist rest, mouse holder, cable storage box, CPU holder, four dual casters (two locking) **
- A Washington State analysis of case studies related to office ergonomics showed a median productivity increase of 12% following an ergonomic intervention.
- New studies from the Office Ergonomics Research Committee (OERC) suggest that employees who are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture and are trained to use it see an average productivity increase of 18% *
- Weight Capacity: Maximum load on height-adjustment assembly = 37 lbs (16.8 kg).
- Includes weight of display in addition to contents on Worksurface and in Cable Storage Box.
- LCD pivot capacity = 5–18 lbs (2.3–8.1 kg) † Lift Range: LCD/keyboard/worksurface adjusts 20"" (51 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 5"" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 25"" (63 cm).
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm).
- Patented Constant Force (CF) lift-and-pivot motion technology.
- CPUs attach safely to rear of cart with CPU Holder.
- Accommodates CPUs from 12""H x 3""D to 18""H x 8.5""D (30 x 8 cm to 46 x 22 cm). CPU Holder capacity = 40 lbs (18 kg).
- Ergonomic negative-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity. Includes concealed mouse tray that slides out on left or right. Cable management storage box.
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminum, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel .
- Four dual casters—lockable front casters . Worksurface Dimensions: 22""W x 17""D (56 x 43 cm).
- Wheel-to-Wheel Base Dimensions: 17""W x 20.5""D (43 x 52 cm).
- Keyboard Heights from ground: Minimum, 22.4"" (568 mm); Maximum, 42.4"" (1077 mm).
- Display Heights (center of hole mounts for display) from ground: Minimum, 34.8"" (884 mm); Maximum, 59.8"" (1519 mm).
- Shipping Dimensions: 45.5""H x 19.75""W x 24""D (116 x 50 x 61 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 72 lbs (33 kg)