The Innerspace 7600 lightweight cart with drawers is typically used to store supplies and equipment for caregivers at the point of care.
It can be accessorized on the sides, rear, and over the top to facilitate tasks.
Multiple locking options accommodate a wide variety of applications.
- Top: High-impact polystyrene
- Sides: Aluminium / poly panel
- Corners: Anodized aluminium
- Base: Powder-coated steel
- Drawers (if applicable): Powder coated steel front, high-impact polystyrene body
- Drawer Pulls: Polypropylene with anti-microbial additive
- 5” plate casters
- 3 with brakes
- 1 with tracking, rear-right
- Cell Panels
- Pullout work-surface
- Rigid PVC
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services