DETECTO’s SONARIS stadiometer provides touchless height measurement via its state-of-the-art sonar technology that triangulates the top of the patient’s head instantly.
It can be used stand-alone on a desktop/tabletop for mobility, or wall mounted for permanent use. SONARIS offers an extraordinary measurement range from 0 – 9 ft high. Whether the patient is a tiny child or a giant adult, SONARIS will measure their height, covering a greater height range than any conventional height measuring instruments. SONARIS is simple to use, with only two buttons, POWER and UNITS. Ideal for school health, SONARIS displays four units of measurement: ft/in, in, cm, and mm with pinpoint accuracy to 0.2 in and 5 mm.
- Measurement Range: 0 to 9 ft / 0 to 275 cm
- Height Units: feet/inches, inches, centimeters, and millimeters
- Accuracy: ft/in and in: 0.2 in graduations; cm: 0.5 cm graduations; mm: 5 mm graduations
- Button Functions: POWER and UNITS
- Button Type: Mechanical switch type
- Power Requirements: Included 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 12 VDC 1A wall plug-in UL/CSA listed AC power adapter (DETECTO part number 6800-1045) or 6 “AA” cell Alkaline, Ni-Cad, or NiMH batteries (not included)
- Overall Dimensions: 5.9 in W x 3.5 in D x 47.4 in H / 149 mm W x 89 mm D x 1,203 mm H
- Product Net Weight: 3 lb / 1.4 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 50 in L x 18 in W x 8 in D / 1,270 mm L x 457 mm W x 203 mm D
- Shipping Weight: 8 lb / 3.6 kg
- Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer Detecto Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services