The Amsco 3085 SP Surgical Table offers exceptional positioning for patient weights up to 1,000 lbs. You can safely raise the 3085 and lower larger patients in both normal and reverse orientation and have virtually the same positioning capabilities as with standard patients.
This model optionally offers interfacing with ACT compable systems and has precision movements for trendelenburg / reverse trendelenburg, raise / lower, and side tilt control during surgical procedures.
The table is design with advanced hydraulic actuators that create smooth and precise movements for delicate surgerys such as orthopedic and urology procedures.
DRE has refurbished Amsco tables for over 30 years, our detailed refurbishing process for the 3085 SP ensures that each unit is fully serviced, tested, and cosmetically restored to provide the long lasting quality, flexibility, and reliability you have come to expect.
- Unprecedented versatility for every surgical specialty
- Designed for flexibility in patient positioning
- Exceptional image amplification (IA) coverage
- Built-in safety and reliability
- Foot Control is available. Unit is used in conjunction with the hand control to provide the surgeon with a full range of motion. The table includes three foot actuated rocker switches, a stainless-steel protective guard, and coiled cord extending to 10' (305 cm) length.
- ACT (Advanced Control Technology Interface is available for the Amsco 3085 SP ACT Enabled Surgical Tables. This interface enables the networking with various Operating Room Control Systems (ORCS). The ACT Enabled table, STERIS ACT Enabled Hand Control, and ORCS (not provided by STERIS) provide surgeons with direct control or table operation using simple verbal commands and/or touch screen displays. Unit includes ACT Enabled hand control, and ORCS interface kit with 20' (610 cm) cable.
- Table top length: 76 in (193 cm)
- Table top width: 20" (51 cm)
- Table height range (Min/Max): 27' (69 cm) / 45" (114 cm)
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 25°
- Lateral tilt (left & right): 18°
- Patient weight capacity: 1000 lb. (454 kg)