The Burdick / Mortara ELI 250c is an easy to use ECG machine that offers comprehensive functionality in a compact and lightweight form factor.
This portable electrocardiograph includes a crisp, high-resolution color display that is perfect for Primary Care Physicians, Cardiologists, Family Physicians, Doctors of Osteopathy and Hospitals. With the Best 10 feature, the ELI 250c automatically selects and displays the best 10 seconds of ECG data, reducing the need for repeat ECGs.
The ELI 250c offers the innovative WAM™ wireless acquisition module or the AM12™ acquisition module. Both modules include replaceable lead wires, lead fail indicator, and a remote control with buttons for ECG acquisition and rhythm printing. With chest and limb lead reversal indicators clearly visible on the display, the clinician can easily view possible errors during ECG acquisition. To learn more about the Burdick / Mortara ELI 250c ECG machine, request a quote or speak with a DRE equipment specialist.
- Comprehensive functionality in an easy-to-use, portable device.
- High-resolution color display provides clear visibility of waveforms, including 3, 6, 8 or 12-leads of data.
- 1,000 sps per channel data capture provides more in-depth ECG signal assessment during analysis, display and printing. 40,000 sps per channel offers unsurpassed pacemaker spike detection.
- Best 10 feature automatically selects and displays the best 10 seconds of ECG data, reducing the need for repeat ECGs.
- Chest and limb reversal indicators on the display assist the clinician with possible errors during ECG acquisition.
- Multiple options ensure patient data transfers easily to the location of your choice.
- Instrument Type: 12-lead electrocardiograph
- Input Channels: Simultaneous acquisition of all 12 leads
- Standard Leads Acquired: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6
- Waveform Display: Backlit, 1/4 VGA color LCD (320 x 240); 3, 4+4, or 6+6 lead presentation
- Input Impedance, Input Dynamic Range, Electrode Offset, Tolerance, Common Mode Rejection: Meets or exceeds the requirements of ANSI/AAMI EC11
- Patient Leakage Current, Chassis Leakage Current: Meets or exceeds the requirements of ANSI/AAMI ES1
- Digital Sampling Rate: 40,000 s/sec/channel used for pacemaker spike detection; 1000 s/sec/channel used for recording and analysis
- Optional Functions: VERITAS resting ECG interpretation algorithm with age and gender specific criteria; connectivity with bidirectional communication
- Paper: Perforated Z-fold thermal paper, A4 or 8.5 x 11” wide, 250 sheets
- Thermal Printer: Computer-controlled dot array; 1 dot/ms horizontal, 8 dots/mm vertical
- Thermal Printer Speeds: Computer-controlled dot array; 1 dot/ms horizontal, 8 dots/mm vertical
- Gain Settings: 5, 10, or 20 mm/mV
- Report Print Formats: Standard or Cabrera: 3+1, 3+3, 6, 6+6, or 12 channel
- Rhythm Print Formats: 3, 6, or 12 channel with configurable lead groups
- Keyboard: Elastomer keyboard with complete alphanumeric keys, soft-key menu, and dedicated function keys
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 300 Hz
- Filters: High-performance baseline filter; AC interference filter 50/60 Hz; low-pass filters 40 Hz, 150 Hz, or 300 Hz
- A/D Conversion: 20 bits (1.17 microvolt LSB)
- Device Classification: Class I, Type CF defibrillation-proof applied parts
- ECG Storage: Internal storage up to 40 ECGs; optional expanded up to 200 ECGs
- Weight: 11.25 lbs. (5.1 kg) including battery (without paper)
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 17 x 4” (39.4 x 43.2 x 10.2 cm)
- Power Requirements: Universal AC power supply (100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz) 110 VA; internal rechargeable battery