- Reliable and effective for infection control assurance.
- Patented automatic-opening door for efficient, safe instrument drying.
- Steam-flush pressure pulse air removal system ensures proper steam penetration.
- Pre-programmed controls for convenience.
- Maximum space utilization and a complementary design for your sterilization area.
- Meets can/csa c22.2 no. 61010-1, csa c22.2 no. 61010-2-040-07 part 2-040.
- Dimensions: 20.38" (l) x 15.3" (w) x 15.8" (h).
- Chamber dimensions: 9" diameter x 15" depth (22.9 cm x 38.1 cm).
- Chamber volume: 3.5 gallon (13.4 liters) usable volume.
- 2 large: 7.3" (w) x 12.0" (l) x 0.8" (d) (18.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- 2 small: 5.6" (w) x 12.0" (l) x 0.8" (d) (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Unit weight: 73 lbs (33.1 kg).
- Shipping weight: 81 lbs (36.7 kg).
- Water reservoir capacity: 1.1 gallons (4.1 liters).
- Electrical requirements: 115 vac, 50/60 hz, 15 amps single phase.
- ASME certified.
Manufacturer Midmark Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services