- Handle-based rheostats for quick light-intensity adjustments.
- Comfortable, contoured handles are easy to hold and maneuver.
- Durable, easy-to-clean, high-impact abs housing.
- Optisense sensor automatically turns handles on when they are removed from the cradles and off when they are replaced.
- Sturdy, pre-drilled mounting board mounts easily to any wall, preventing loss or theft
- Include welch allyn compatible heads (some heads may look different)
- Plastic housing colors may vary due to age
- Completely refurbished and biomed tested
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Product Condition New
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services