The Champion 86 Series Bariatric Relax Recliner Transporter 500lb Capacity w/ Swing-Away Arms
Champion’s 86 Series Recliner is generously sized, deeper and wider for patients up to 500 lbs. with a steel frame reinforced to meet the needs of larger patients. Standard swing-arms provide versatility, easy cleaning, efficient maintenance and lateral patient transfers. Durable five-inch casters roll easily during transport and raise the chair to a comfortable height for staff. The 86 Series Recliner is ideal for oncology, pre/post op, dialysis, nocturnal therapies, infusion therapy, patient rooms and other treatment needs.
- "Wall Hugger" mechanism provides easy operation and unmatched stability
- 500lb. capacity
- Foldaway side table mounted on swing away arms for cleaning and transfers
- 5" Thermal-Plastic ball bearing casters
- Front brakes and rear steering
- Self-storing footrest / step for vertically challenged patients
- Push handle for transport assist
- All steel powdercoated frame
- "Temperature Smart" thermo-sensitive, pressure-reduction foam in the seat/back
- Quick release seat for replacement, maintenance and cleaning
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 4 AMPS, 50/60 Hz
Manufacturer Champion Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 500 lbs. GSA GSA Includes Swing-away arms; 5" thermo-plastic casters; Thermo-sensitive seat foam; Quick-release seat; Wall-Hugger design
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$90.24Ships Free in $99+ Orders.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services