The Zoll 8000-004007-01 Fully Automatic AED Plus detects a shockable heart rhythm and delivers the shock on its own, with no rescuer interaction required.
Note: For Professional Use Only. Prescription required to purchase.
ZOLL's Fully Automatic AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- CPR D electrode
- RX prescription
Features & Benefits:
Shock Delivered Automatically: When the Fully Automatic AED Plus detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own, with no rescuer interaction required. No one needs to push a button. Once the heart analysis begins and the Fully Automatic AED Plus prompts, “DON’T TOUCH PATIENT,” if a shock is needed, it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown. Research shows that safety is not compromised when rescuers use a fully automatic rather than a semiautomatic AED.1
Measuring Chest Compression with Real CPR Help: The force required to depress the chest during CPR varies with the patient’s size and build. The standard measure of chest compression quality, however, is not force but depth. The Real CPR Help® technology in ZOLL’s CPR-D-padz® includes a hand-placement locator, an accelerometer, electronics, and a processing algorithm that work together to measure vertical displacement in space as each compression occurs.
Simplified Placement: Affixing two separate electrode pads to the patient’s bare chest can be confusing to a lay rescuer. ZOLL’s one-piece CPR-D-padz Electrode simplifies this step by guiding placement of the red crosshairs at the center of the imaginary line connecting the patient’s nipples. Once in place, the hand-locator and the two electrode pads fall naturally into optimal position for both defibrillation and CPR.
Unmatched Five-Year Shelf Life: All AED electrodes transmit defibrillating electricity into the patient via metal in close contact with a salt-infused gel that is positioned between the metal and the skin. Over time, however, the salt in the gel will corrode the metal and eventually compromise electrode functionality. ZOLL’s novel electrode design includes a sacrificial element that prevents significant corrosion for five years, which is unmatched in the market today.
- Size: (H x W x D) 5.25 in. x 9.50 in. x 11.50 in.; 13.3 cm x 24.1 cm x 29.2 cm
- Weight: 6.7 lbs; 3.1 kg
- Power: User-replaceable batteries. 10 Type 123A Photo Flash lithium manganese dioxide batteries
- Device Classification: Class II and internally powered per EN60601-1
- Design Standards: Meets applicable requirements of UL 2601, AAMI DF-39, IEC 601-2-4, EN60601-1, IEC60601-1-2
- Protocol: Automatic
- Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic
- Energy Selection: Automatic preprogrammed selection (120J, 150J, 200J)
- Patient Safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated
- Charge Time: Less than 10 seconds with new batteries
- Electrodes: ZOLL CPR-D-padz, pedi-padz® II, or stat-padz® II
- Self-Test: Configurable automatic self-test from 1 to 7 days. Default = every 7 days. Monthly full-energy test (200J).
- Automatic Self-Test Checks: Battery capacity, electrode connection, electrocardiogram and charge/discharge circuits, microprocessor hardware and software, CPR circuitry and CPR-D sensor, and audio circuitry
- CPR: Metronome Rate: Variable 60 to 100 CPM
- Depth: 0.75 in. to 3.5 in.; 1.9 to 8.9 cm
- Defibrillation Advisory: Evaluates electrode connection and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is required
- Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with average amplitude >100 microvolts and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 BPM for adults, 200 BPM for pediatrics. For ECG analysis algorithm sensitivity and specificity, refer to AED Plus Administrator’s Guide.
- Patient Impedance Measurement Range: 0 to 300 ohms
- ECG Circuitry: Defibrillator protected
Manufacturer Zoll Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Includes AED, CPR D electrode, Batteries, Softcase, & RX prescription Warranty 5 Year Warranty From Zoll Model 8000
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$1,695.00+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services