Twice the on-time, half the weight. The new Lithium Ion Smart Handle is lightweight, holds a charge for an average of 120 minutes, feels more comfortable in your hand, and is a great addition to your diagnostic instruments.
- Half the weight of the traditional 3.5 handles.
- 120 minutes of on-time between charging (compared to 60 minutes of standard Nickel-Cadmium handles).
- Made of sturdy CYCOLOY® engineering resin.
- Low-battery indicator and lithium ion battery technology that has no "memory" effect.
- Charging adapter allows the handle to be charged in a desk charger or stand console.
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes Well Adapter
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$294.80+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
$149.40+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services