This small but powerful ADC 5111N Diagnostix Pocket Otoscope features incredible fiber optics for cool, obstruction free light transmission, 2.5v Xenon lamp for true tissue color, a wide angle swivel 2.5x viewing lens to permit instrumentation, and an insufflator port for pneumatic otoscopy (fitting and insufflator not included). Its AA battery handle has a convenient on/off switch integrated into the pocket clip for easy, ambidextrous use.
The otoscope is ready to use straight out of the box! For your convenience, 2 AA batteries are included. Additionally, the set includes a tube containing 5 each of Welch Allyn 2.75mm and 4.25mm disposable specula, sparing you the need to purchase additional accessories or scramble for batteries to supplement your new instrument set.
The ADC 5111N Fiber Optic Pocket Otoscope Set is designed for comfort and ease of use. The lightweight instrument clips securely onto pockets, and the entire set can fit comfortably in one's pocket.
The 5111N Series features:
- Fiber optics for cool, obstruction free light transmission
- Choose from 2.5V xenon or LED lamp for true tissue color
- Wide-angle swivel 2.5X viewing lens permits instrumentation
- Insufflator port (fitting and insufflator sold separately) for pneumatic otoscopy
- AA battery handle (batteries included) with on/off power switch integrated into the pocket clip
- Includes tube with five each Welch Allyn 2.75 mm and 4.25 mm specula