Welch Allyn's 22820 PocketScope Otoscope has been designed for high-quality illumination and impressive durability, providing clinicians with reliable and conveniently portable diagnostic instruments.
Quality lighting: PocketScope features advanced halogen lighting, which provides true tissue color and long-lasting illumination for easy examination and diagnosis. Fiber optics offer consistent, cool examination lighting with no reflections or obstructions, providing a comfortable patient experience and excellent examination conditions.
Great features: PocketScope Otoscope features a wide-angle viewing lens, allowing for instrumentation under magnification. It also features a completely sealed system, which allows for pneumatic otoscopy to be performed. This PocketScope Otoscope also features a removable otoscope head, which detaches to reveal a built-in throat illuminator and all-purpose penlight for added versatility and value for money.
- Sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy.
- Halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- Simply detach the otoscope head to use the throat illuminator or all-purpose penlight.
- Fiber optics provide cool light with no reflections or obstructions.
- Wide-angle viewing lens allows for instrumentation under magnification.