Note: This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. The Welch Allyn Green Series 777 Wall Transformer Set is the replacement for this item.
The Welch Allyn 767 Wall Transformer puts everything needed for fast, accurate diagnoses at arm's length.
- Convenient, modular package
- Handle-based rheostats for quick light-intensity adjustments
- Comfortable, contoured handles are easy to hold and maneuver
- Modular coiled cords are guaranteed for 10 years
- High-impact ABS housing is durable and easy to clean
- Improved cradle design featuring OptiSense™, a reliable optical sensor that automatically turns handles on when they are removed from the cradles
- New Halogen HPX™ Lamp provides 30% more light output
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Shown with optional ophthalmoscope and otoscope heads
Alternative Sku e.g. Me MEDC-003523 Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Documentation Brochure Warranty Limited Lifetime Model 767
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Call for Price
From: $181.13+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $145.20+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $456.06+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $178.20+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services