Alere/Inverness iCup A.D. Urine Drug Screen Test Kit with Built-In Adulteration Test Strips
Note: This product can be sold to medical facilities and physicians only.
The iCup drug test is an all-in-one drug test cup that does all the testing for you. Once the donor has provided a specimen, the drug test begins to test the specimen immediately. The results are ready in just seconds and can be revealed by peeling back the results label. Because of the revolutionary design of the iCup drug test, it can be photocopied. Once the results are clear, place the iCup drug test side down on the photocopier using the custom designed copy template. The iCup Drug Test detect 4 - 12 drugs instantly. Built-in adulteration allows checking for tampering.
- COC, THC, OPI, AMP, mAMP, (OX, SG, PH)
- COC, THC, OPI, AMP, PCP (OX, SG, PH)
- COC, THC, OPI, AMP, mAMP, PCP, (OX, SG, PH)
- COC, THC, OPI, AMP, mAMP, BZO, BAR, OXY, MTD, PPX
- Zero exposure
- Room temperature storage
- Built-in validity test
- Faster, darker lines that make reading the test results easier
- Smaller, compact design makes it easy to store and handle
- Easy to use and read, donor and collector friendly
- 99% Accurate results in seconds
- Laboratory accurate, set to SAMSHA cutoff levels
- 18-month shelf life
- 4 - 12 Drug confifurations
- Results can be photocopied for retention of drug test results
- Simple procedure
I-DUA-157-013 I-DUA-157-023 I-DUA-167-012 I-DUA-1107-141
Manufacturer Alere Point Of Care Shipping Method Ground Delivery Physician Sale Only Yes Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services