The Inverness Medical Clearview® H. Pylori Cassette Rapid Test Kit [30/PK]
Note: For Physician Sale Only
Clearview H. pylori uses rapid, two-step technology for the direct detection of Helicobacter pylori antibodies. It provides fast results to aid in early diagnosis to allow patient to begin therapy sooner, reduce the risk of developing more serious illnesses, and minimize the likelihood of complications.
- Rapid Response - Two easy steps, positive result in as soon as 1 minute
- Simplicity - Easy-to-use test requires no training
- CLIA Waived for Whole Blood; Non-waived for Serum or Plasma
- Reliability - Built-in control ensures accuracy
- Flexibility - Use with multiple sample
- types — whole blood, serum or plasma
- Allows patient to start therapy sooner
- Reduces the risk of developing more serious illnesses
- Reduces the likelihood of complications
- 89% Sensitivity and 89% Specificity
- 2 Procedural Steps
- 18 month shelf life
- Room Temperature Storage
- 30 Test Cassettes
- 30 Disposable Sample Droppers
- 40 Capillary Tubes with Dispensing bulbs
Manufacturer Alere Point Of Care Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Kit Includes 30 Test Cassettes; 30 Disposable Sample Droppers; 40 Capillary Tubes with Dispensing bulbs Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services