The Inverness Medical BioStar® Acceava® hCG Basic II Rapid Test [50/Kit]
Note: This product can be sold to medical facilities and physicians only.
The Acceava urine dipstick test provides qualitative determination of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine for early detection of pregnancy. A simple procedure provides easy-to-read urine or serum in results in 3 minutes or less at a detection level of 25 mIU/mL.
- Highly accurate - test and treat with confidence
- Simple no-reagent procedures fit easily into workflow
- CLIA Waived for easy regulatory compliance
- No refrigeration required - save valuable storage space
- Reimbursable - keep diagnostic revenues in-house
- Long shelf life helps manage fluctuations in testing demands
Manufacturer Alere Point Of Care Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Kit Includes 50 Acceava® Basic II Tests Model Acceava® hCG Basic II Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services