The Inverness Medical Clearview Strep A Exact II Cassette Rapit Test, 30 Pack
Note: This product can be sold to medical facilities and physicians only.
Clearview Strep A Exact uses rapid technology to provide direct detection of Group A Streptococcal antigen from throat swabs. Clearview Strep A Exact II provides physicians with fast, accurate results for an early diagnosis than can result in shorter course of illness, reduced severity of symptoms, reduced spread of bacteria to others, and reduced likelihood of complications.
- Rapid response - Positive result in as little as 1 minute
- Reliability - Built-in control ensures accuracy
- Flexibility - Results while patient waits
- Early diagnosis that can result in:
- Shorter course of illness
- Reduced severity of symptoms
- Reduced spread of bacteria to others
- Reduced likelihood of complications
Manufacturer Alere Point Of Care Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Includes 30 Clearview Strep A Exact II Tests Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services