This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
Gomco 6036 and 6037 are mobile aspirators which specialize in gastric drainage for hospitals and clinics.
Both models generate up to -250 mm Hg for constant suction and up to -200 mm Hg for intermittent suction, with a 20 lpm and 3-4 lpm respective flow rates at open flow. The Gomco 6036 comes with reusable collection bottle, whereas the Gomco 6037 comes with disposable collection canisters.
- Fully independent constant and intermittent modes; each mode has it’s own collection system (collection unit and suction tubing)
- Adjustable suction timing allows the clinician to tailor treatment to fit individual patients
- Easy-to-store and transport compact design with a flat stainless steel top
- Convenient storage for 6' electrical cord with hospital-grade plug
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination
- Constant: -25 to -250 mm Hg
- Intermittent: -25 to -200 mm Hg
- Constant: 20 lpm at open flow
- Intermittent: 3-4 lpm at open flow
- ON: 5-90 seconds, adjustable
- OFF: 12 seconds, fixed
- Sound Level: Less than 52 dBA
- Pump Type: Oil-less diaphragm
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade
- Dimensions: 23" W x 17" D x 33" H (109 x 43 x 84 cm)
- Weight: 62 lbs. (28 kg)
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, HC (model 6036 only)