This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Nightingale 421 Series Exam Light
The Nightingale 421 produces twice the light of a conventional lamp, and comes with a 3 year warranty. Relamping is easy and inexpensive because of the fact that it uses a standard 60-Watt bulb.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- Convenient switch position allows complete single-hand control.
- Turn the lamp ON or OFF, raise or lower it, and adjust it to any desired angle with just one hand.
- Fast, easy one-hand height adjustment means no slipping or fumbling with tedious wing nuts, set screws or other locking devices.
- Uses an economical household bulb.
- No expensive, hard-to-find specialty bulbs to replace. Using a common household bulb cuts operating costs, and there's always a replacement bulb at hand.
- Heavy-Duty power supply cord with built-in strain relief.
- Extra long 9-foot cord with an extra 1/32" of insulation provides more safety, convenience and longer life.
- Cord is secured with an insulated strain relief fitting, not an inexpensive eyelet. Protects wiring against accidental pulls or tugs.
- Rugged 14" flexible arm adjusts easily to any angle and stays put. No sag or recoil.
- Rugged 5/8" diameter size is over 20% larger and stronger than others.