This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Omron BP710 3 Series IntelliSense Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor w/ One-Touch Use, 14 Memory, Irregular Heartbeat
The Omron 3 series upper arm blood pressure monitor is a quick and easy solution to checking your blood pressure at home. This model utilizes a simple one-touch mode, which can store up to 14 readings at a time, ensuring accurate readings every time you monitor. It also offers an irregular heartbeat detector.
Developed for professional use in a clinical setting, including the physician's office, hospital, or other point of care environment. Technology offers automated cuff inflation level setting and electronic deflation control. Average mode measures up to three readings and averages the total for a more accurate diagnosis. Sophisticated cuff pressure control for manual auscultatory measurement. Quiet operation eliminates unnecessary patient anxiety and clinical noise.
- Simple, silent, one-touch operation
- Durable Wide-Range D-ring arm cuff fits standard arms 9"-17"
- 14 memory storage capacity
- One-Touch Use: Easy one-touch operation allows blood pressure monitoring that is both simple and accurate.
- 14 Memory Storage: 14 memory storage allows you to review the last 14 readings with a touch of a button.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector: This monitor can detect Irregular heartbeats while blood pressure is being measured. If an Irregular Heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included).
- Includes: main unit, wide-range d-ring cuff (9"-17"), instruction manual and quick start guide.
- Limited 2 year warranty.