This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Schiller BR-102 Plus 24-hr Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor provides Patient Comfort while getting the Most Accurate Readings. The Unit is Small and Light making it both Easy-to-Use and Convenient to Carry. The Cuff Incorporates a Special Technique by only inflating as much as needed. The BR-102 PLUS Provides Two Methods of Measurement: Measuring with the Auscultatoric and Oscillometric Methods in Unison or Solely using the Oscillometric Method. With Patient Comfort in Ming the BR-102 PLUS has Motion Tolerant Technology which Prevents Re-Inflation and Failed Readings.
It has BR-102 PLUS BP Monitor has Dynamic Inflation to 30 mmHg above the Previous Systolic Reading in order to Reduce Measurement Time. The Monitoring Unit has a Built-In Pump and is therefore Almost Entirely Silent. The Cuff comes in Multiple Sizes for use with Pediatric and Adult Patients. The Cuffs are sized Pediatric-Adult-XL with Five Different Sizes.
- Easy user interface with color display
- Measurement on a diastolic level for increased patient comfort
- Up to 48 hours profile and not just spot measurements (tonometric method)
- Includes the auscultatory measurement which is much more reliable
- Comprehensive validation studies
- Fully integrated with the wide range of SCHILLER diagnostic products, with seamless connectivity to SEMA data management system and to HIS
- Spot measurement
- Patient diary with automatically entered patient data
- Integration with the SCHILLER Data Management System SEMA-200
- E-mail transmission
- EMR system interface (GDT)
- PDF generation
- Serial comparison of different recordings