This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
SCHILLER presents the first solution that combines the non-invasive, cuff-based precise auscultatoric and the reliable oscillometric measurement to generate a 24 hours profile of stiffness parameters like pulse wave velocity and central and peripheral blood pressures.
Based on individual arterial behavior, it is now possible to evaluate the risk of developing cardiovascular disease and helps to prevent severe organ damage.
As an autonomic operating device, it perfectly integrates into ABPM routine - no specially trained operator is needed for PWA measurements.
The algorithm was used by SCHILLER in several studies, including comparisons with the gold standard (invasive blood pressure measurements); it is thus recommended by the ESH/ESC in their guidelines.
- Easy user interface with color display
- Measurement on a diastolic level for increased patient comfort
- Up to 48 hours profile and not just spot measurements (tonometric method)
- Includes the auscultatory measurement which is much more reliable
- Comprehensive validation studies
- Fully integrated with the wide range of SCHILLER diagnostic products, with seamless connectivity to SEMA data management system and to HIS
- Spot measurement