This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The UMF 5015 Power Podiatry Chair
Note: Available colors have changed - please see 2013 color chart for new colors.
Features: 16" seat covered with seamless, vacuum-formed vinyl upholstery material which is easily cleaned. Black composite base with five legs. Air spring adjusts height from17.75" to 22.75". Extra large twin wheel casters are standard equipment to provide easier movement on carpets. Some assembly required. Color match it with our other Claflin Advantage products. (CESS-1074-00).
The UMF 5015 Power Podiatry Chair provides easy access with its fully articulating arms, adjustable leg section and 24" low access seat height. With its three function memory position foot control, you’ll have full control of seat height, back rest angle, and seat tilt angle while keeping your hands free to perform examinations and procedures. The chair has a patient weight capacity of 375 pounds, and is 2" wider than most competing podiatry chairs, providing the ultimate in patient comfort. Comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
- 3 year limited warranty
- 375 pound weight capacity
- UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top
- Adjustable, sliding, removable stainless steel debris tray (5.6 Qt.)
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Adjustable leg section
- Three position memory function foot control
- Clear vinyl foot section cover
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Height: Minimum 24"; Maximum 36"
- Length upright: 50" to 59"
- Length flat: 74" to 83"
- Foot section: 21"W x 15"L
- Debris Tray: 9"W x 15"L x 2.5"D