This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The UMF 5080 Power Exam Table is a hi-low examination table that has a 400 Lbs capacity.
Note: Available colors have changed - please see 2013 color chart for new colors.
Airlift Stool Features: 16" seat covered with seamless, vacuum-formed vinyl upholstery material which is easily cleaned. Black composite base with five legs. Air spring adjusts height from17.75" to 22.75". Extra large twin wheel casters are standard equipment to provide easier movement on carpets. Some assembly required.
One of their most economical power exam tables, the UMF 5080 Power Exam Table lowers to a height of 24 inches from the floor and can support a patient weighing up to 400 pounds. The 5080 utilizes a single function foot control to adjust the height of the table, and a manual release back section (with gas spring cylinder) to adjust the angle of the backrest. It can also be used as a chair in its fully upright position.
- 400 lb. patient weight capacity
- 24" low access seat height
- Power Hi-Low
- One function foot control
- UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top
- 13 upholstery color options
- Removable stainless steel drain pan (3.5 qt)
- Painted steel leg pullout
- Removable upholstered leg cushion
- Leg section elevates 10 degrees for patient comfort
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Concealed paper roll holder (18” – 21”)
- Easy release manual back section with gas spring cylinder
- Pelvic tilt
- 3 year limited warranty
- Price includes free shipping and free exam stool