The Welch Allyn 29350 Ear Wash System provides a safe and effective way to remove cerumen from patients of all ages. Unlike other ear irrigation devices, the Welch Allyn 29350 eliminates messy outflow by automatically dislodging, removing, and disposing of cerumen.
Welch Allyn’s Ear Wash System with Hydrovac Action is a state-of-the-art concept in cerumen removal. This proprietary technology features simultaneous ear irrigation and suction capabilities, which means all discharge is directed away from both you and the patient. You can easily control and monitor suction, water temperature, and pressure levels, the Welch Allyn Ear Wash System is ideal for patients.
The affordable Welch Allyn 29350 is engineered to be easy to use with built-in safety and simplicity. Designed with safety in mind, the Welch Allyn Ear Wash System includes several built-in features that reduce side effects associated with other irrigation devices — including vertigo, nausea, deeper cerumen impaction, perforated eardrums, and other tympanic membrane damage.
Ear washing is one of the most commonly performed procedures in the primary care office, The Welch Allyn Ear Wash System is so easy to use it can be used by any health-care worker within your facility.
- Simple operation - quick and easy setup.
- Pressure regulation - regulates the output pressure to prevent damage to the tympanic membrane or ossicular chain.
- Temperature indicator/control - light will turn green when the water is at body temperature, and will automatically turn off if the water gets too hot.
- Suctioning action - to reduce messy "outflow."
- Multi-functional disposable tip - provides a seal at the ear canal. It has an outflow channel to direct water back to the drain, and a filter in the tip collects the cerumen - allowing the practitioner to see when the cleaning is complete. The tips can be used on children and adults.
- Portability - can be moved from room to room easily, or transported off-site if necessary. All necessary components store easily in the storage tray.
- Durable Transparent Tubing - Over ten feet of clear, heavy-duty plastic tubing lets you position the patient almost anywhere in the room as well as visualize the process.
- 1-year warranty