Welch Allyn 767 Wall Transformer, 767 Wall Aneroid and KleenSpec® Plus Diagnostic Specula Dispenser
Note: This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. The Welch Allyn Green Series 777 Wall Transformer Set is the replacement for this item.
Model 79520 otoscope / ophthalmoscope heads not included Adaptability and reliability in a dependable wall transformer. The 767 Wall Transformer is designed to put everything needed for fast, accurate diagnoses at arm's length. And it does this in a convenient, modular package.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Coiled cords carry a special 10-year warranty against breakage during normal use
- Handle-based rheostats for quick light-intensity adjustments
- Comfortable, contoured handles that are easy to hold and maneuver
- Durable, easy to clean, high-impact ABS housing
- Improved cradle design features OptiSense™, an optical sensor that automatically turns handles on when they are removed from the cradles, and off when they are replaced
- Includes Tycos® 767 Wall Aneroid
- Includes 200-specula KleenSpec® Plus Diagnostic Specula Dispenser
- Instrument heads sold separately
- Will accept 3.5v or 2.5v well rechargeable NiCad handles
- Lithium Ion and PocketScope handles require an adapter
- Conforms to UL 544; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 125.
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Includes 767 Wall Aneroid; KleenSpec Plus Diagnostic Specula Dispenser Warranty Lifetime Model 79510 Excludes Instrument heads Compliance UL 544; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 125.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Call for Price
From: $188.47+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $149.23+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $561.67+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $185.53+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services