The Dolphin II Massage Chair w/ Inflatable Face Rest System
NEW IMPROVED DESIGN with Spring Release Cam...for even Greater Ease and Speed of Adjustment.
With the Dolphin II, you simply lean and let your body weight do the work. Other chairs require you to use your upper body, putting strain on your arms, wrists and shoulders. You'll avoid strain and injury and have energy to spare after working with your Dolphin II. Innovative, telescoping design allows you to position your client from a vertical to a fully horizontal position, or anywhere in-between! This maximizes client comfort, permits proper practitioner body mechanics and increases the ease and precision of your work. A beautiful work of art that will grace your office, spa or any on-site location. There is no intrusive, "between the legs" support bar -- you don"t have to lift your leg up and over the seat. You can even mount from the side!
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Includes: Cushioned shoulder strap & Inflatable face rest
- First and only chair to adjust from vertical to full horizontal
- Stores compactly to only 36"
- Provides access to the lower back, so your clients get worked on where they need it most.
- Clients are more comfortable and don't need to hold any postural muscles. They can let go more fully into the chair.
- Allows your body weight to do the work for you, so you can work longer and deeper.
- More choice of positions than any other chair, so you can accomodate the smallest or largest client comfortably.
- Durable, powder coated aluminum frame is chip resistant and easy to clean.
- Welded and fixed base provides superior strength and stability for even your heaviest clients.
- Color Options: Available in Almond or Black powder coated frame
- Ultra-Leather: A luxurious simulated leather engineered for durability - Has the look and feel of the finest European calfskin - with performance benefits no animal product could ever match. These fabrics exceed heavy-duty industry endurance standards by more than 13 times - stands up to over 400,000 double rubs on the Wyzenbeek test method. Scratch, nick and blemish resistant
- Soft Touch Vinyl: A line of vinyls that is not only softer and more comfortable, but is also stronger and more resistant to stains, oils, alcohol and other irritants.
- Weighs only 18 1/2 lbs! Made in the USA
Orders are produced on a first-in, first-out basis. If your order is needed by a specific date, please plan accordingly.
Manufacturer Pisces Productions Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes Inflatable Face Rest System; Cushioned Shoulder Strap;Video Model Dolphin II
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$102.05+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
$33.30Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services