Drager Airshields Resuscitaire Infant Warmer [Refurbished]
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
The Dräger Resuscitaire infant warmer is ideal for a wide range of needs in Labor & Delivery and surgical settings.
Its ease-of-use considerations, patient access, and process-driven conveniences enable caregivers to concentrate on their patients rather than their equipment. From routine warming to emergency respiratory intervention, Resuscitaire was meticulously developed to reliably meet a wide range of Labor & Delivery needs.
- Rapid Response: Progressive respiratory support capabilities help you stabilize patient breathing while safeguarding delicate airways.
- Constant Comfort: Able to provide uniform thermoregulation across the baby's mattress and easily adapt to developmental care requirements.
- Intuitive design
- Precise gas delivery prevents respiratory complications in neonates.
- Front-facing gauges
- Choice of delivery devices
- Height: 72 in (183 cm)
- Width: 26.5 in (68 cm)
- Depth: 44 in (112 cm)
- Weight: 220-280 lbs (100-127 kg)
- Height from floor: 39.4 in (100 cm)
- Width: 21.0 in (53.3 cm)
- Length: 26.0 in (66.0 cm)
- Thickness: 1.0 in (2.54 cm)
- Maximum capacity: 15 lbs (4.54 kg)
- Maximum Power Requirements:
- Model 120V: 50-60Hz, 750 W;
- Model: 220/240V 220-240V, 50-60Hz, 750 W
- Illumination >0.11 lumens/cm2 (100 ft. Candles)
- Quartz bulb type 50 W (1,076 lux)
Controller Heating Alarms
- Check patient: 15 minutes in Manual Mode
- Baby temperature: ± 1° C from Set Point
- High temperature: Skin Temp. 39.0°C ± 0.2°C
- Probe: Short or open circuit / No probe
- System fail: Indicates System Fail
- Power fail: AC Power Interruption
Alarm Silence/Reset Intervals
- Check patient: Resets clock for 15 minutes manual mode
- Baby temperature: 10 minutes
- High temperature: 2 minutes
- Procedural silence: Presilences baby temp alarm for 5 minutes
Set Temperature/Heater Output
- Set temp range: 34-38° C (>37.0° override)
- Heater output: 0-100%, 10% increments
- Skin temp display: 18-43° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.2° C (31° C to 37° C)