The Drive 10349 Impact Reducing Able Tripod Cane Tip from Drive Medical.
This deluxe impact-reducing Able Tripod cane tip makes your cane stand on its own. It replaces your existing cane tip to provide added balance and stability on almost any surface, and fits with either a right or left-handed base. The tip flexes as you walk to reduce impact on the hand and wrist. It is not only easy to use on stairs but provides you greater traction on various surfaces, like grass, gravel or even sand. The tip fits most manufacturers .75" cane tips.Features and Benefits
- Can be used with all Drive offset, palm grip, 'T' handle, folding, crook, round handle and wooden canes
- Easy to use on stairs and provides greater traction on most terrain including grass, gravel and sand
- Fits most manufacturers canes
- Flexes as you walk reducing impact through hand and wrist
- For right or left handed base
- For use on .75" cane tips
- Provides balance, stability, and makes your cane self-standing
- Replaces existing cane tip
- Fits Cane Tubing Diameter: .75"
- Product Dimensions: 3.00"(L) x 3.00"(W) x 1.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10349