The Drive Immobilizer Support Collar from Drive Medical.
High density foam with a Velcro-type closure provides the maximum amount of support on this immobilized support collar by Drive Medical. The quick, easy-application collar restricts head movement to immobilize the cervical spine yet boasts a molded design that ensures the patient's comfort. An oversized trachea opening allows for emergency tracheotomies or carotid pulse monitoring when necessary. The product is water-resistant, easy to clean and can be stored flat thanks to a two-piece design. Available in a variety of sizes.Features and Benefits
- Quick, easy application
- High density foam with Velcro-type closure provides maximum support
- Restricts movement of head to immobilize the cervical spine
- Oversized trachea opening for emergency tracheotomies or carotid pulse monitoring
- Molded design provides maximum support and patient comfort
- Easy to clean with mild detergent
- Two-piece design allows the collar to be stored flat
- Product Dimensions: 7.00"(L) x 6.00"(W) x 4.00"(H)
- Warranty: 90 Day Limited
Model # 3005-xl, 3005-lg, 3005-md, 3005-sm
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services