The Schiller AT-2 Plus is an interpretive electrocardiograph that includes memory, spirometer and calibration syringe.
A unique multifunction system, combining resting/exercise ECG and spirometry in one cost-effective unit. The AT-2plusi offers 12-lead ECG analysis in a six-channel format on 8.5" x 11" paper at a surprisingly low price. Perfect for office use, hospital bedside, and ambulatory fieldwork.
- Full alphanumeric keyboard with direct function keys for quick data entry.
- System Dimensions: 15.75" x 13"
- Easy preview of the ECG quality on built-in high-resolution monitor.
- Portable unit provides true simultaneous 12-lead acquisition.
- Provides fast and accurate analysis of ECGs using a proven measurement and interpretation program.
- Advanced print functions include printouts in less than 20 seconds for immediate analysis, and a copy function that allows an unlimited number of copies.
- Reusable pneumotach provides an economical alternative to disposables.
- Prints crisp, clear, full-size ECG tracings by an integrated thermal printer.
- Unique rhythm recording mode provides long-term, full-disclosure printouts.
- Stores up to 40 patient tests.
Manufacturer Schiller Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery GSA GSA Includes 10-Lead patient cable; 10-Snap clip electrode adapters; 500 Disposable electrodes; One (1) pack of paper; Power cable; Calibration Syringe Warranty 3 Years Limited Model 9.025000CS Compliance CSA and UL; SS spirometry Standards: ATS, NIOSH, OSHA ; Industry Standards:AHA ACC, and AAMI Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$41.67Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
$336.00+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 4 business day via Ground Delivery.
$37.59Ships Free in $99+ Orders. ShipsToday if Ordered by 12:50 PM ET (on Thu) via Ground Delivery.
$26.50Ships Free in $99+ Orders. ShipsToday if Ordered by 12:50 PM ET (on Thu) via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services