Welch Allyn's 28200 AM 282 Manual Audiometer is recommended for routine hearing screening in physician's offices and clinics. The compact lightweight device provides a wide range of frequencies - 11 in total, from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz - and intensity - in five-decibel steps - for precise, reliable audiometry tests. It features a frequency-modulated stimulus mode for accuracy in elderly and pediatric patients.
The AM 282 Manual Audiometer comes complete with all of the necessary accessories for immediate use. It includes an external DD45 audiometry headset, padded for patient comfort, and an AC power supply and plug. For added convenience, a threshold audiometry card and a pad of 50 audiogram forms are included as well.
- Lightweight and compact
- 11 frequencies ranging from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
- Full intensity range in 5 dB steps
- Frequency-modulated stimulus mode for children and elderly patients
- Reliable, accurate, and easy to use
- External DD45 audiometry headset included
- AC power
- Threshold audiometry card and pad of 50 audiogram forms included
- Soft carrying case holds the device and all components
- One-year warranty
A soft carrying case secures and protects the device and all of its components and accessories.