Note: For Professional Use Only.
The Bionix 7290 OtoClear Ear Spray Wash Kit includes: 20 OC Tips, 1 SprayWash Bottle, 1 Basin.
- Recommended for low volume facilities
- Manual, intermittent lavage
- Delivers greater volume compared to syringes or other manual devices
- Efficient design allows for two-handed procedure
The OtoClear has a soft, gentle touch, flare-tip design, that provides an easy exit for debris and directs water flow away from the tympanic membrane virtually eliminating the risk of rupture. The OtoClear Ear Irrigation Systems has many benefits to you and your patients in addition to gently, thoroughly and safely removing cerumen. The OtoClear Ear Irrigation System is convenient, easy to use, and requires little to no clean up.
Sometimes, using a curette to remove ear wax is not the right approach for the patient.
Sometimes you'll get an ear canal with hard, dry or impacted wax that needs to be irrigated.
Traditional ear irrigation methods that shoot water directly into the ear canal can be both dangerous and messy.
That's why Bionix developed the OtoClear Ear Irrigation Tip with NEW Gentle Touch Design.
OtoClear Tips were developed as a better way to irrigate patients' ears. Older ear irrigation methods that simply shot out a stream of water were often too harsh and could injure the eardrum. Not to mention that they were messy (kind of like trying to attach a balloon to a spigot...while the water is turned on).
What makes the OtoClear Ear Irrigation Tip with Gentle Touch Design so unique and effective are two simple features:
- A design that deflects water to the sides of the ear canal at 30 degree angles, instead of directly at the tympanic membrane.
- A soft tip that fits snugly and comfortably into the ear canal with exit portals for the water and debris to escape without splash back.
Benefits for you (the caregiver):
- Variety of Delivery Devices - The OtoClear Ear Irrigation Tip is designed to conveniently attach to The NEW Spray Wash Bottle, Portable Waterpik® or a table top Waterpik®.
- Single-Use - Use it once, throw it away. No clean up.
Benefits for your patient:
- NEW Improves patient comfort because of the soft, Gentle Touch Design.
- NEW Directs water flow away from the tympanic membrane at a 30° angle for increased efficacy, virtually eliminating the risk of rupture.
- Flare-tip design - Like your elbow, OtoClear tips cannot be over-inserted into the ear canal.
- Easy exit for debris - If you have the OtoClear tip fully inserted into the ear canal and you turn on the water there could be a big mess. But there isn't. Exit portals let the water and debris drain in a controlled manner, keeping you and your patients clean and dry.