Heine Mini 3000 LED Fiber Optic Otoscope
- Maintenance free LED illumination system, non need to ever replace.
- LED Thermal management system for a consistent light output throughout the whole working life
- High-performance LED: bright and absolutely homogeneous illumination with > 90 color rendering index, and a natural color temperature of 4000K.
- LED illumination provides an operation time up to 10 hours. The batteries need to be changed less often and rechargeable batteries last longer.
- Exclusive fade-out function reduces illumination intensity with battery level to let you know when to replace.
- Exclusive Battery Performance Indicator: When the instrument is switched on, the maximum light intensity is shown, then the light intensity is regulated down to the level that corresponds to the current charge status of the battery so you know when your batteries need changing.
- Distal Fiber Optic illumination system provides homogenous, unobstructed views of the ear canal and tympanum.
- Viewing window with 3x magnification and optimized casing surface for razor sharp images and minimal reflection. Swiveling viewing window built into instrument.