Integrity Medicals Wescot GUC General Use Cots are the solution for meeting the bedding needs at any emergency evacuation shelter or command center.
The Westcot GUC was developed to support the Federal Medical Station program. Engineered and built to the same standards as the Westcot FNC and APC, this general purpose cot for the general population and your staff is designed for comfort and extended deployment. It’s strong enough to take the abuse of any shelter and for 24/7 use by staff.
Linens are sold separately. See Accessories below.
- 450+ lbs working capacity
- Spun Tube Ends
- Heavy Duty Leg Locks on all legs
- Reinforced Decking with Hook and Loop Springs
- Mattress meets FED STD 1633 for Flammability
- Anti-Tilt Legs Available
- ADA Compliant
- Comfort and Patient Benefits
- Spring and Deck Design
- 2” Convoluted Foam Mattress
- 32” x 80” Sleeping Surface
- 40% larger than typical cots of this design in the market.
- Wheelchair Transferrable Height - 18”
- Lightweight Rust Proof Aluminum Frame - 25 lbs
- Folding Design for easy storage - 34” x 42” x 8”
- Water Proof, Antimicrobial Mattress
- All units fold flat to less than 5" for easy storage
- Packed Inside Disposable Linen Set Available