The Enthermics DC Series Fluid Warmer from Enthermics provides an efficient, balanced heating system that allows for low energy consumption and minimal heat loss.
Heat Fluids Safely and Intelligently:
- Patented multi-zone fluid heating system (patent number US 8,217,316) actively monitors the temperature in each zone of the cabinet and only provides heat when it is needed, where it is needed.
- Ultra-quiet fan provides balanced air movement and discreet operation
- Flat heating pads apply heat evenly over a wide area
- Coated glass door reflects heat back into the cavity
- Efficient and long-lasting
- LED bulb lights interior
- Warm either irrigation fluids (IRR) or injection fluids (INJ), with separate temperature ranges:
- 32° to 40°C (90° to 104°F) adjustable for INJ mode
- 32° to 66°C (90° to 150°F) adjustable for IRR mode
- Operates in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Four digit L.E.D. display
- User interface control lock-out feature
- Programmable controls
- Set temperature can be locked
- Audible alarms
- Easy to use, hands-free door handle
- Spring-loaded door hinge keeps the door open
- In the event of a power failure the cabinet will remember its settings and begin to operate as before when power is restored with a visible indicator.
- Thermal shut-off system, separate from the electronic control, is included as an additional safety feature.
- On-board safety mechanisms prevent fluid overheating, even if a malfunction occurs due to external power surges
- On-board diagnostics alert staff when problems occur, such as power outages
Blanket / Fluid Warmer Combinations: Stack over or under other DC Series blanket warmers to create custom combinations of fluid and blanket warmers in a small footprint.
- DC250L - 16 1-liter bag or 12 1-liter bottle capacity
- DC400L - 28 1-liter bag or 20 1-liter bottle capacity
- WarmRight® warming technology full wall warming technology
- Warming cabinet with stainless steel interior
- E-coated glass window door
- Blue LED interior lighting features two (2) intensity settings and off mode
- Door is fully gasketed and hinged on the right side of the unit
- Two (2) plastic-coated wire-basket drawers
- Four (4) 3/4" (19mm) non-skid feet
- Optional 3” casters
- Optional door lock
Manufacturer Enthermics Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services