The Enthermics EC230L 16 Liter Single Chambered Fluid Warming Cabinet
The EC230L fluid warming cabinet is designed to safely store and warm either irrigation fluids or injection fluids. The single-chambered warming cabinet is constructed with 20 gauge stainless steel exterior casing and door. The cabinet is warmed using the patented Halo Heat® low-heat-density electrothermal cable array.
- 16 liter capacity
- Two selectable operating modes:
- INJECTION: Warming range of 98°F - 110°F (37°C - 43°C)
- IRRIGATION: Warming range of 98°F - 150° F (37°C - 66°C)
- Glass door
- The electronic control specially designed for fluids ensures an accurate chamber temperature:
- Within +0/-1.1°C (+0/-2ºF) of the set point for temperatures set between 37 – 43°C (98 – 109ºF)
- Within +0/-1.7°C (+0/-3ºF) of the set point for temperatures set between 43 – 66°C (110 – 150ºF)
- Temperature set point lock
- Audible and visual over-temperature (10°F) indicator
- Full wall warming technology
- The cabinet is equipped with one white, epoxy-coated wire basket, with a 16 liter capacity to accommodate most commonly used surgical fluids packaged in bags or bottles
- Furnished with four 1.25” (31mm) non-skid rubber feet
- Counter top design
Old SKU CESS-70868-00001 Manufacturer Enthermics Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure Volume 16 L Model EC230L
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$8,976.30+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 3 business day via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$8,490.73+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
Call for Price
$11,499.52+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$8,546.93+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$7,184.79+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services