The Hausmann Model 4416 X-L Power Back Bariatric Examination Table, 600 lb. Capacity
Please see Hausmann's color chart for full list of upholstery and base finishes available.
- Backrest is motorized 0° to 75° to facilitate Bariatric or Elderly patient positioning.
- 600 lb. patient weight capacity.
- Dimensions: 54"-72"L x 30"W x 33"H Heavy-duty steel chassis with epoxy powder coated Gray Beige finish.
- One-piece vinyl upholstered top with High-Density urethane foam and contoured padded head section for patient comfort.
- Extra-wide 30" top accommodates larger patients.
- Table height is comfortable 33" with toe recess on both sides of table.
- Spacious footstep is 19 1/2"W x 17"D x 9"H with anti-slip treaded surface and front supports for stability.
- Table is equipped with (2) front end drawers and (3) right side drawers.
- Molded styrene interiors for easy cleaning.
- Laminate drawer fronts are 3/4" thick with white 3mm edges for protection and durability.
- Heavy duty concealed stirrups adjust in length and are laterally adjustable into 4 positions.
- Heel rests are powder coated for patient comfort. Slide out 20" wide leg rest with pad extends full 18".
- Pelvic tilt with easy-to-use dual side controls.
- Plastic irrigation pan extends and retracts from legrest.
- Includes Paper Dispenser & Cutter.
- Electrical outlet in rear of table with hospital grade plug. 110V, 60Hz, 5 amps. 4416
Manufacturer Hausmann Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 600 lbs. Includes High-Density urethane foam top; Paper Dispenser; Cutter Model 4416 X-L
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$1,832.91+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 28 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
Call for Price
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services