Pedigo CDS-3072 Space Station Specialty Table
A specialty back table designed with additional room for large cases such as orthopedics, spinal fusions, neuro and craniotomies. The tuck-away cantilevered shelf holds multiple trays and is angled for clear observation of instruments. Comes with a 3 year warranty.
- A top, cantilevered shelf holds multiple trays and is angled for easy observation of instruments
- The shelf is easily raised when extra space is required, or lowered into its storage position if not needed
- Pneumatic assist enables one-person operation in raising or lowering the shelf
- Strong, heavy-duty, all stainless steel construction
- Easily moved into position with 4" diameter, heavy-duty all ball bearing casters
- Stays where needed with single-pedal caster locks that engage both brake locks and swivel locks on each caster
- A single-piece disposable drape is available that covers both surfaces of the sterile field
- 3 year warranty
- Main table: 30"D x 72"W x 34"H
- Top shelf: 20"D x 72"W
- Man table and shelf weight capacity: 230 lbs.
- Top shelf weight capacity: 160 lbs.
Manufacturer Pedigo Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes 4" diameter, heavy-duty all ball bearing casters; Tuck-away shelf Warranty 3 Years Model CDS-3072
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services