The Hausmann 6058 Hi-Lo Wheelchair Accessible Tilt Table with Locking Casters
This hi-lo tilt table from Hausmann features a unique wheelchair accessible design which is great for rehabilitation or nursing home use. Tilt and height are adjusted electronically via a foot control. The table must be raised to its maximum height before it can tilt. Has a 350 lb. weight capacity and comes with a 3 year warranty.
- 3-Year Warranty
- 350 lb. capacity
- Unique wheelchair accessible design
- Electric operated actuators
- Tilts from horizontal to 90°
- Unit must be raised to maximum height before tilting
- Easy-to-read tilt indicator on both sides
- Pivoting footboard with rubber tread
- Angle of the footboard is adjustable with spring loaded dual controls
- "Hands-Free" foot control operation
- Includes unique emergency tilt release handle that manually lowers tilted table back to horizontal position
- 3 Safety straps with hook and loop closures
- 3" swiveling locking casters
- Heavy-duty powder coated steel frame
- Hospital Grade Plug
- 110V, 60Hz, 3.5 amps
- 76" x 26" cushioned top
- Electric Hi-Lo lift mechanism 19" low wheelchair height to 33" high
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 4002-027 (NATURAL&SLATE BLUE) Manufacturer Hausmann Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 350 lbs. Includes Rubber tread metal foot board; Locking casters; Foot control; Hospital grade plug Warranty 3 Years Model 4002 Compliance UL Listed Country of Origin Thailand
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services