The UMF 4010-650-300 ProGlide is the only Power Procedure Chair with wheels, ADA access, and helps protect your patients from infections.
Vulnerable patient populations rely on frequent and intensive use of outpatient care to maintain or improve their health… It is critical that all of this care be provided under conditions that minimize or eliminate risks of healthcare-associated infections (HAI). All healthcare settings, regardless of the level of care provided, must make infection prevention a priority.
OneTouch Wheeled Base
Integrated central-locking wheelbase enables staff to easily move the chair for cleaning and lock it solidly into place for exams and procedures.
- Integrated central-locking wheelbase enables staff to easily move the chair for cleaning and lock it solidly into place for exams and procedures.
- Infection Control One Touch WheelBase® for cleaning surfaces around and under the Procedure Chair.
- Seamless upholstery and body surfaces make it fast and easy to wipe clean. No cracks or crevices for mold or bacteria to grow. The upholstered top is removable for deep cleaning and replacement to extend the life of the procedure chair.
- OneTouch Patient Positioning® Hand Control and Foot Control with 2 customizable positions plus a Return-to-Home function – designed for uninterrupted Patient-Practitioner Communication. Program each position in less than 2 seconds.
- Patient-Centric Design Accessibility 650 lb. pt. wt., 18.5” ADA height. Your patient population is changing. You can accommodate change seamlessly with UMF Medical’s Power Procedure Chairs. Every power chair has 650 lb. patient weight and 18.5” floor height for wheel-chair transfer. It's designed to help you provide exceptional care to every patient.
- The Ultimate adjustably, including Power Seat Tilts up to a 30° angle Lithotomy PositionSemi-Fowler Position.
- Height: Min. 18.5” (± .5”) 46.9cm (±1.27cm) at seat Max. 37” at seat (93.9cm)
- Seat Width: 28” (71.12cm)
- Back Width: 24.5” (62.23cm)
- Length: 70” – 80” with foot section extended (177.8cm – 203.2cm)
- Leg Rest: 28” W x 13” D (71.12cm W x 33.02cm D)
- Dual Electro-Mechanical Actuator System for Efficient Speed
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60HZ
- International Model 4010-650-301: 220/240V, 50/60Hz