Universal Procedure Chair with maximum accessibility. OneTouch Patient Positioning to improve the patient experience. Compact footprint to maximize room flexibility. 650 lb. patient weight capacity & ADA height.
- The 650 lb. (294.84 KG) Patient Weight Capacity and 18.5” (49.5 cm) ADA low access height provides fullest accessibility for your patients.
- 4 Power Functions: Hi-Lo, Back, Tilt, Leg Lift & Extension
- Compact size for your rapidly changing health care needs.
- Hand Control with OneTouch Patient Positioning® 2 Programmable Positions & Return-to-Home for the power4010 & power4010p
- Foot Control with OneTouch Patient Positioning® 2 Programmable Positions and Return-to-Home power4010p
- Removable, Seamless Upholstered Cushion with Antimicrobial Guard.
- Double-Articulating Headrest with Adjustable Height
- Interchangeable Headrest Options
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Trendelenburg, Lithotomy, Semi-Fowler Positions
- Hospital-Grade Electrical Receptacle with Child Safety Cover (Patient Left)
- Concealed Paper Roll Holder
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Height: Min. 18.5” (± .5”) 46.9cm (±1.27cm) at seat Max. 37” at seat (93.9cm)
- Seat Width: 28” (71.12cm)
- Back Width: 26.5” (67.31cm)
- Length: 73”-80” with foot section extended (185.42cm – 203.2cm)
- Leg Rest: 28” W x 11.5” D (71.12cm W x 29.21cm D)
- Stirrups: Four Lateral Positions, Adjustable Length
- Dual Electro-Mechanical Actuator System for Efficient Speed
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60HZ
- International Model 4011-650-101: 220/240V, 50/60Hz