The Hausmann Model 6180 Hi-Lo Stand-In Table with Electric Patient Lift
This stand-in table with electric patient lift is able to power lift a 500 lb. patient from sitting to a standing position. Comes standard with motorized, height adustable table top, padded knee, chest, and back supports and hand control operation. Comes with 3 year warranty on parts and 1 year warranty on labor.
- 500 lb. power lift capacity
- Wheelchair accessible
- 3 year warranty on parts, 1 year warranty on labor
- Motorized height adjustment of top
- Unit can lift a patient from sitting to standing position
- Hand control operation
- Padded knee, chest and back supports holds patient in standing position
- Heavy gauge steel powder coated frame
- Retractable locking swivel casters
- Electrical: 110V, 60 Hz, 3.5 Amps
- Frame base is 37” wide x 42” deep
- Styrene covered 33.5” x 25” top
- Cutout size is 19”W x 10”D
- Measurements: 37”W x 42"D x 42.5" - 52.5"H
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 4002-027 (NAT.OAK&BURGUNDY) Manufacturer Hausmann Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 500 lbs. Includes Electric Lift; Retractable locking casters; Hand control operation; Motorized adjustable top Warranty 3 Year Parts; 1 Year Labor Model 4002 Country of Origin United States Of America
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services