The Heavy-Duty Moto-Cart Self Propelled Electric Platform
The Heavy-Duty Moto-Cart is a battery operated self-propelled electric platform truck. It can be used almost anywhere equipment and supplies have to be moved. This unique cart increases productivity and reduces injuries caused by pushing and pulling ordinary non-powered carts. This flexible vehicle can travel over carpeting, tile or any hard surface, go in and out of elevators and handle 1,000 lbs. on inclines up to 6 degrees.
Features of this Moto-Cart:
- 1,500 lb capacity
- Large usable platform of 36"W x 48"L
- Articulated transaxle drive
- Center wheel drive for easy maneuvering
- Free wheel mode (when key is in off position and brake is released)
- Maintenance Free Batteries with Built-in Charger (2-33 AH)
- Automatic braking (dynamic regenerative)
- Variable Speed Control (Curtis 110 AMP)
- LED Battery level gauge
Manufacturer Lift Products Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Includes self propelled electric platform truck Model MC2-HD15; MC2-HD20
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services