Note: For Physician Sale Only.
If you are NOT a medical professional please fill out the required Medical Authorization form and fax it back to us so we can complete your order.
The Hemosense Inratio Pt Monitoring System Accessories from Alere Point of Care / Hemosense
- On Board Quality Controls.
- High And Low Control Tests Are Performed In Real Time, Side By Side With The Pt Test, Using The Same Drop Of Blood, Ensuring The Reliability Of Each And Every Test.
- No Additional Costly, Time Consuming External Control Tests Or Materials Are Recommended.
- Easy To Use Simple Fingerstick Test Procedure.
- Self-Maintaining System Requires Only Routine Cleaning,
- 3-Button Interface To Change Time, Date, And Access Test Memory.
- Unlike Some Other Systems, Use Any Lancet Device To Collect Blood, And Apply The One Drop Sample Directly Onto A Test Strip.
- Rapid Test Results In Less Than 2 Minutes.
- Consistent, Reliable Results Comparable To A Central Laboratory.
- Stores Up To 60 Results In Memory.
- Powered By Ac Adapter Or 4 Aa Batteries.
- Built In Communication Port For A Printer.
- (Physician Sale Only)
Manufacturer Alere Point Of Care Physician Sale Only Yes Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services