Cetylite 0152 Cetylcide-II Hard Surface Disinfectant - 32 oz concentrate with Quart Spray Bottle is a one-step, broad spectrum hospital disinfectant.
It is virucidal, germicidal, and fungicidal. Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Rule. Cetylcide II cleans as it disinfects with a pleasant citrus scent. It contains a biodegradable detergent with excellent cleaning properties. It has no alcohol, bleach, iodophor, phenol, or glutaraldehyde, so it won’t damage water-safe surfaces. Cetylcide II is the most effective and least expensive way to kill HIV and HBV. Two ounces of the Cetylcide II concentrate makes a gallon of use-solution. Cetylcide II is packaged in a unique bottle which accurately measures the appropriate amount of concentrate. One sanitizer spray bottle is included with each quart of concentrate and has required OSHA labeling.
Features of the Cetylcide II Concentrate:
- 2 oz of Cetylcide II equal 1 gallon of ready-to-use solution
- One quart of concentrated formula makes 16 gallons of use solution
- No mess dispensing with easy tip-and-pour bottle
- Broad spectrum surface disinfectant/deodorizer
- Effective against 135 disease causing organisms including HIV, HCV, HBV, VRE and MRSA
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen rule Pleasant lemon scent 0151
Old SKU CESS-700147-00001 Manufacturer Cetylite Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services