The Advanced Kontrol Kube offers unparalleled versatility, durability and functionality. The new synthetic woven fabric is five times stronger than vinyl and is fire rated to meet or exceed NFPA 701, California Fire Marshal, CPAI 84 and FMVSS 302.
Note: Price is for Enclosure, Frame & Base Only. Image displays optional negative air machine.
Containment Unit A proven design in mobile containment units, the Kontrol Kube is a larger containment needs. HEPA Filtered Negative Air Machine Vital to all containment systems, the negative air machine ensures that all dust is captured. This machine has been designed to work seamlessly with the Kontrol Kube containment unit. Wheel Bases Two bases create a total mobile system. One holds the unit, the other the negative air machine. Once joined, you have a containment solution that can be deployed rapidly from location to location.
- Increased Surge Capacity
- Kontrol Kube offer negative pressure containment for a variety of uses in a hospital or healthcare environment.
- Dust Containment for Maintenance/Inspections
- Portable, easy to use containment for dust generating, daily maintenance work or facility inspections.
- Perfect for cabling, ceiling & wall penetrations and whole room containment.
- Emergency Patient Isolation (AII)
- Implement airborne precautions on any room with a standard door by using the Kontrol Kube a negative pressure anteroom
- Implement protected environments in the ER with Kontrol Kube
Manufacturer Fiberlock Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Includes Enclosure, Frame & Base
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$305.71+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
$1,297.57+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
$1,365.71+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
$156.86+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services