The Filac 3000 AD Oral / Axillary Complete Electronic Thermometer
The Filac™ 3000 AD electronic thermometer utilize advanced technology to provide the industry's most accurate and fastest readings in multiple easy-to-use formats.
- Direct mode 0.1°C
- Standard prediction mode 0.1°C
- Quick prediction mode (oral only) 0.3°C
- Rapid response time:
- Standard mode: 6-10 second oral, 10-15 second axillary/rectal
- Quick mode: 3-4 second oral, 10-15 second axillary/rectal
- Provides quicker, accurate readings for post or patients:
- 12-15 seconds oral, 15-20 seconds axillary/rectal
- No assembly required, intuitive icons, and progress bar allows for ease of use
- Temperature measurement status indication
- Intuitive operation contributes to ease of use
- Alternates celsius/fahrenheit scale to customize temperature read outs to follow facility protocol
- "Beep" allows facility to recognize that the temperature is completed
- Color coded isolation chambers with matching probes helps keep probe covers and probes together for aiding in infection control
- Auto on turns on when the probe is withdrawn from probe well
- Auto-off conserves battery life
- Allows history of patients last temperature
- Convenient for pulse monitoring
- Lower preheat temperature option
- Electronic anti theft and locking base protects investment
- Easy to read with black light
Manufacturer Kendall Healthcare Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $50.85Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 2 business day.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services